We are a child-friendly B&B and proud of it.
We have an ideal family room complete with round bed and plenty of comics and games.
Downstairs in the living room, there is a cupboard full of board games, a shuffleboard and" pietjesbak".
In the garden, kids can let themselves go on our play tower or on the swing and there is even an in-ground trampoline.
And if that’s not enough, they can jump across to the adjacent field where they’ll find more than enough space to run wild.
Nearby attractions for kids:
- The witches’ village, Ellezelles: visit the witches exhibition at the Maison des Pays des Collines or join the witches walk/treasure hunt which departs from here (approx. 6km).
- Kluisbos Forest in Kluisbergen: fabulous for walks with the kids and there is a great playground inside the forest.
- Muziekbos Forest: spectacular forest for walks, with playground. Be sure to visit the old beggars’ tower?.
- The Gavers: provincial domain complete with numerous playgrounds, indoor swimming paradise and a swimming lake. Close to Geraardsbergen.
- Art Deco quarter, Ronse: Out and about with Rosalie: a fun kids’ treasure hunt
- Pairi Daiza: much more than just a zoo, this fairy tale animal paradise also has a huge playground, just half an hour from us.